Are you interested in working at Mid-States Millwright & Builders?
We Have Current Opening at Mid-States Millwright & Builders!
We're currently hiring for the following positions:
We are currently accepting applications!
Please download the PDF job application below. You can submit the application with any of the following methods:
Why Work at
Growing company since established in 2001
Paid Time Off
Our Millwrights install support I-Beam towers and 4-legged towers to support catwalks. They install grain conveyors on top of the catwalks to fill commercial grain bins. Installation also includes reclaim grain conveyors, bin top towers, work platforms, bin sweeps, switch back stairs, bin ladders with rest platforms, commercial fans, fan transitions, manual and electric gates. We also install grain receiving pits, pit conveyors, transfer conveyors, bucket elevators and multi-duct grain distributors. Our repair division removes damaged or worn equipment and installs new equipment which can include design changes to existing layouts.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Ability to layout, cut, weld and assemble grain industry equipment
- Assembling new equipment in field applications
- Dismantling used, worn out and broken industrial equipment in field applications
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools and power equipment like saws, grinders, welders
- Maintain vehicles in good working order
- Ability to climb and work at heights up to 200 feet utilizing OSHA, MMB and customer safety rules
- Travel to MMB work sites including out of state extended projects
Qualifications & Skills
- 1+ years of millwright experience in the grain handling industry preferred
- OSHA 10 hour certification preferred
We offer (3) health care packages. Two of the packages are company/employee plans that have paid premiums on a 75% employer paid plan and 25% employee paid weekly premiums and this covers health and dental and vision insurance is funded 100% by MMB for weekly premiums.
The third health, dental and vision package is a Health Savings Plan which is 100% funded by MMB for weekly premiums. There are no out of pocket weekly payments for this plan. The employee is only responsible for actual costs of using the insurance up to limited out of pocket maximums and co-pays.
Submit Job Applications Below
Send us your completed application using the form below: Please attach your application to the form below and include your name and email. Thank you!